Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it goin everyone. Just bought my G6 GT Coupe this past weekend and I love it. I used to have a 3G Eclipse but she was on her last legs. So far I'm mostly in NC because I'm stationed here but every now and then I'll drive home to IL, so mid-west people, keep a lookout for me, I'll update when I'm back home that way if there's anything going on there you'll know I'll be there.

Anyway about my G6. So far its the cleanest car I've ever bought so I'm definitely gonna do it right with this car. Right now I'm lookin at sound systems to start things off then moving to exterior cosmetics. I don't plan on doing any performance upgrades for a while mainly because I don't know much about it but also because I just wanna have something to cruise in.

Well if your in the Jacksonville area throw me a PM and we'll go cruise and if your in the Bloomington area, throw me a PM and I'll let you know the next time I'm home is.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, welcome to the forum, and thank you for serving our wonderful country! Shame our gov't is run by a bunch of idiots who are willing to sign bills without reading them, but that is a different topic! I have an 06 GTP coupe that I have put over 100K miles on, and it still puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your support Cal, I honestly don't pay attention to what goes on up in DC but it doesn't bother me, as long as my check gets signed every 1st and 15th. :p But yes like you said that's a different topic. Like I said I've got the GT, I'm not sure which model though because I've seen on different sights "Base Model" and something else (I cant think of it right now) but I've got leather interior and all the extra little cool stuff (i.e. heated seats and whatnot).

Yeah I have pics but I'm going to apologize in advance for the quality, Blackberry's phones don't take the best night pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ive already decided im goin with luxery mods and just usin it to cruise. im on new river

1 - 8 of 8 Posts