Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, I own 2 g-6's an 08 sedan and an 09 coupe,
my son has use of the 08 and my wife the coupe

My son damaged his radiator on his 08 pontiac G6, I have purchased a replacement, I need to know if there is anything different or hidden to swap them out.

Thanks
Karl

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Im in SA up 281.....nice to see a local guy.
Swapping out the radiator eh? Sounds like a fun project! lol

I have the service manuals if you want to take a look or borrow them....
as long as I get them back. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the offer :) local dealer Cecil Atkinsen gave me a print out, you have to take off the air dam and remove the radiator form the bottom of the car, he trashed his condensor also, I found a new radiator ofr only $65!!! on ebay, but no luck thus far with the condensor, I am also looking for a "plaitccrome" 17" wheel, and a Mirror with onstar

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
without rubber...$325 for all 4.

About $81 each. Package deal.
I can meet you if your not tooooooo far away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
without rubber...$325 for all 4.

About $81 each. Package deal.
I can meet you if your not tooooooo far away.
Damn Skippy I will, I am still Christmas poor, can I break it up into 2's? at 1 bill each? and we are talking about the 17" plastichrome factory wheel correct?
if so I know I will buy at least 2 one for the damaged one and another for the spare, if it will fit.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Damn Skippy I will, I am still Christmas poor, can I break it up into 2's? at 1 bill each? and we are talking about the 17" plastichrome factory wheel correct?
if so I know I will buy at least 2 one for the damaged one and another for the spare, if it will fit.
the factory 17's and rubber wont fit in the spare tire compartment, i travel the country building powerlines, so i got a matching rim and tire for both my sets of tires, but they dont fit, so i made the spare compartment into a sub enclosure for my 12" alpine type R lol, now my spair is just tucked into a corner of the trunk.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts