Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Brooke and I just purchased a 2005 Pontiac G6. I bought it with 150,000 miles, and I've owned 2 Pontiac Grand Am's before. I've searched all over here to find an answer for an issue I'm having. When it rains, at least I think, the backseat gets wet. The water is mainly on the passage (right side) of the back seat, along the edges. It is starting to become noticeable on the left side as well and the water is starting to cover the seats. I do have a sunroof, but I haven't read any threads where the water is on the seat. Also, me and my dad just replaced the brakes and rotors, but I'm still experiencing a little pulsating when I brake. Could it potentially be the wheel bearings?

Thanks for reading and replying,
Brooke

·
141 Posts
welcome to the club, as for your issues the sunroof sits in a plastic tray with a drain tube that runs thru the car and ends up under the car to drain water. Could be a possibility that the drain tube is plugged. As for your brake pulsating with new parts, cheap rotors will give you a pulsating during braking. Good luck i hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks tireguy for the reply. I will check the tubes for the leak. As for cheap rotors or brakes, I get the top of the line brakes and rotors that way I won't have pulsating and also because of rotors warping on these cars.. my dad's a mechanic and makes sure I don't get any cheap ones.

·
141 Posts
i see i see, well there is many possibility's as to why you are getting a viberation, the rotors could have been dropped in transit, the matting surface where the rotor meets the hub could not have been properly cleaned. I would return the rotors and get new ones, see if they can warranty them out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts