Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My dad was such a Pontiac fanatic. He left behind his
2007 PONTIAC G6 3.9L 6-Speed GT Coupe

I taught myself manual in it very quickly sort of an honor to him. I've fallen in love with the car just based on missing him. It had 110,000 miles but runs beautifully. Interior and exterior look new as he maintained it.

Here is the reason for my post. Is there any co information about this specific version of this car anyone can tell me. He used to talk about it all the time (he got it when it was released) and I cant find much online

Is this a car worth keeping from experience? I personally find it a sexy vehicle even though I see a lot of hate for the g6 online (thought it was funny because people are so vicious against the model).

Thank you so much for reading

·
ASE expert
75 Posts
It was the last year of the 6 speed manual transmission. I have the 09 with the Automatic 6 speed but no clutch. You have the last year of the 6 speed clutch. It has the highest gear ratio for 3rd 1.37:1 4th gear is 1.05:1 5th is 0.85:1 with the final 6th gear at 0.71:1.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thank you!! Is that a good thing? It reads like it and that's pretty cool 🙂

You know what's funny, I don't know why some people say the car is ugly, it's one of the best looking cars in my opinion. My dad owned firebirds, Chevy trucks, chevelles... and friends of mine own Lexus, Kias, Hondas... etc. And something about this car just always looked good to me.

I do want to put a kit on it (just the hood/front bumper)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts