Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site the other day while looking for a way to remove my headlight. Anyway I own an 08 g6 that now has one busted headlight lol. I bought an HID kit thinking it should be easy to install and boy was i wrong. My other car came with HID's and it a big difference at night so I wanted the same in my G6 since I drive it more. After an hour just working on removing one light it cracked. Still never got it out and thought it was best jsut to leave it alone and return the HID kit. I feel pretty stupid that I cant even change my headlight in this car when my other car I do everything on. Changing clutch..putting in cams...etc and never been stumped like this before. Anway enough of my problems just thought would say hello. :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
WOW!!! Really sweet!! welcome to the site? saw you had the evo on the strip.. whats it run in the 1/4

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
An Evo, thats cool, not my cup of tea, but they are pretty quick! I know to leave them alone on the street, I can take em off the line with my GTP, but after that turbo spools I'm done!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My best run was just a 10.78 @ 128mph. I was kicked off the track thou for not having the required safty items on my car for that speed lol. That was my first run that day and still needed to up the boost about 4psi. just need to hit a different track this year and make sure everything is set right on the first pass. There is a small 1/8 mile track where i live that let me run. My best there was 6.97 @ 99mph

·
Registered
346 Posts
4G63 engines are pretty strong. I used to run with a 420A. Sweeet evo. 10 seconds...must be one hell of a car. I'm trying to get my Pony into the 12's NA.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice!! the track i go to.. not to race.. im sure its about the same everywhere.. under 14.00 reguires a helmet at least.. and like under 11.00 needs a roll bar or something..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts