Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the owner of a 2006 G6 with auto. trans. It shifts hard when going from rev. to drive and even between shifts. It is sending a code to computer about different silonoide or torque converter problems. The worker at the shop unplugged the main plug on the front of trans. and couldn't get it to snap back together very good when he reconnected it. They can not get 2 of the codes to clear and now they want to remove the pans from trans. to check inside for broke wires or bad silonoides. I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with hard shifts and what they found to be the problem.

· Designed For Action
495 Posts
I am the owner of a 2006 G6 with auto. trans. It shifts hard when going from rev. to drive and even between shifts. It is sending a code to computer about different silonoide or torque converter problems. The worker at the shop unplugged the main plug on the front of trans. and couldn't get it to snap back together very good when he reconnected it. They can not get 2 of the codes to clear and now they want to remove the pans from trans. to check inside for broke wires or bad silonoides. I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with hard shifts and what they found to be the problem.
There is a bulletin regarding this problem. Ask your dealer to look it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.