Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just joined this G6 owners club. I have had my 2006 for a year. I love the car!! I have the Pan sunroof and get all kinds of cool remarks when driving around with it opened. People really take notice. I bought this when they were trying to get rid of the 2005's but this was the only one with the pan sunroof and that is what I wanted. We tow this behind our motorhome. I am 60 years young and love the wind blowing in my hair!! This was a gift for our 40th Wedding Anniv. from my husband!! :glasses:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all for the welcome!! Daniel, I got the Liquid Silver. It is really a sharp car! Had to take it in today for the Pan sunroof. The screws loosen up some and then it makes noise. Plus I had a broken bracket they had to replace. This is the second time in a year I took it in for the same problem. But I would not give up the sunroof for anything!! Don't know for sure how to put a picture on this site. Is it posted as an attachment??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new member too. I love Pontiacs so much I own 2-the new 2006 G6 Convertible GT and a 2001 Grand Am SE (I couldn't part with it since there are no more post 2005.....) Both cars are Liquid Silver with black interiors. Pontiac really hit a home run with the new convertible and it's been a real blast since the first week after I bought it was sunny and warm. Welcome all newbies and thanks Shawn for creating a site for the Pontiac junkies........

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well, Welcome borlab its nice to see more people joining up. I have never had anything but a pontiac yet heh. I got stuck with a vibe for my first car and then for some unknown reasoning my dad bought me the coupe. I think my dad knows I really like the car tho, considering I have put over a grand into the car of my money and I am constantly washing and waxing the thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts