Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the club. I own a 2006 GT which I enjoy immensely. Just a few minor problems that were corrected on a timely basis. Coupes are rare in my area but see many sedans. I've had so many compliments from friends and strangers on the style of the car. It's fun to own and drive. Tell me about your G6 experiences.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Sharongn said:
Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the club. I own a 2006 GT which I enjoy immensely. Just a few minor problems that were corrected on a timely basis. Coupes are rare in my area but see many sedans. I've had so many compliments from friends and strangers on the style of the car. It's fun to own and drive. Tell me about your G6 experiences.
Welcome to the site. Do you have a Coupe or sedan?

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Sharongn said:
G6 GT Coupe Crimson Red
Excellent choice. Post up pics,when you can. I get a combination of looks and verbal compliments. Mostly, people look at the car, because they don't know what to make of it. I enjoy the performance, comfort and its great looks. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once we get out of the rainy season (Florida) I'll submit some pics. I agree with your assessment, i.e., comfort, performance, etc. I enjoy starting my car remotely when someone is looking over my car. They turn around and smile so it's been fun so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.