Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
SIMILAR? from the Pontiac nameplate to the, well, hummm......let me think.

NOPE, not really 'similar' at all. the Grand Am, while it may be a very good car, it never grabbed my attention like the G6......the G6 is definitely "not your fathers Pontiac!!!!!"

SIMILAR? sorry, in my opinion ( and you know what they say about 'opinions') the only thing 'similar' is the name; Pontiac.......after that its a whole new world!

oh, and by the way, G6OC RULES on THIS website!!!!!

sorry, but we welcome you anyway!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well your right this is the G6OC,and that they are different(G6 comes with lighted vanity mirror as standard eqipment)but the G6 is also bigger and im sure heavier too than the 2005GAGT1,G6 also has more HP and torque,but it would need more to pull the extra weight.Styling may be different but if you look at the big picture and go to pontiac website,do a comparison you will see that they share alot of the same features.But your right they are so much dirrerent.But in my opinion ( and you know what they say about 'opinions')the G6 is just a newer,updated GA with a new name.

·
Registered
423 Posts
well, you know what they say; "Bigger IS better", at least thats what my girlfriend tells me.......maybe thats why i haven't seen her for a while. she drives a Chrysler LHS!!!! i guess in THIS case, i would have to strongly disagree with her, but not to her face, of course!! THAT, would be pure suicide......lol

enjoy the website.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts