Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im from maryland, have an 07 g6 gt vert. current mods are a vector tune, typhoon intake, and a custom 2.5" catback with a magnaflow muffler (dual exhaust) i actualy cut my dual exhaust outlet in the rear fascia myself and you cant even tell its not the same unless ur a foot away considering the dealership told me it would be a special order and they cudnt tell me if itd be the dual outlets or single and i couldnt get my money back. lookn to work on visuals this summer with a concept body kit, new tailights and headlights, a ram air hood and rims :D.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Welcome.
Sounds like your dealership has idiots working there.

The dual out back GTP valance is part number 22712778.

Should run ya about $71.24 at GMpartsdirect.com.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey welcome aboard! Tell me if you think that "typhoon" has helped; I'm just wondering.
its pretty much the same as lampoons intake so yeah it helps. i was bored so i put the stock intake back on and theres a very noticible speed difference when i downshifted

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site, and I would love to see some pics of your exhuast and the rest of your car. The photo gallery is a great place to show off your craftsmanship on the rear valance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts