Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT a couple of days ago and have subsequently joined the club. I'm looking to do some minor mods to the car and have seen that cold air intake is pretty easy and cheap to do. If other suggestions are available on how to mod the car to make it more sport but not making it a huge investment, it would be much appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I have also attached some pictures of the new ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't really have anything planned at the moment, I'll definitely do the cold air intake but besides that I'll have to look into other things, unless people have suggestions of some things to do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it is stock, not exactly sure since it was on when I bought it. I like the look of smoked tail lights, do you mind asking if you found a place that sold them pre-cut for the g6 or did you just buy the sheets and cut it yourself? If you have a place where they have pre-cut I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm liking those fly eyes, anyone know if they are legal in the US? I see that they are in the Uk but what about over here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tman if i were you i would debadge that thing.
I just got my G6 and its the only thing ive done yet except im interested in smoking out the tail lights.
Welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts