Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm a new member who's not only new to this site but to these forums aswell. I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 and the only mod I have on it is the Strut bar. I recently had my passengers side quarter panel window broken and I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get it (other than at the dealership) or if atleast anybody knew what the part number on it is.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Hey, Josh!

Welcome! Is yours the G6 base, coupe or sedan? J/w.

How'd your rear quarter window get broken? This is why I have $0 deductible on my comprehensive coverage.. :] Best of luck with the window, and I hope you enjoy your stay on these forums. I'm a new member too, and I'm really enjoying the forums, I hope you do too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reply:

It's a sedan. I don't know how my window was broken but I suspect somebody shot it at close range with a BB Gun because there's a small hole on the window. I found my car like this at school after getting out of class. Unfortunately, theres no cameras in the parking lot. oh well. I found a used glass on Ebay off of another G6 Sedan which I bought for $50 plus S&H. By the way I bought a strut bar for it too and just installed it today. I bought it off of the GMPartsDirect website. There doesn't seem to be a rubbing issue with my hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts