Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got her home today. G6 Convertible. Not to sure what we own, but we own it. :D

Traded in a 2000 vette on it and don't know a thing about the car.
Little scared about the top and wanting to see how much trouble these things have given in the past but all and all we like the car.
Just wanted something stock, automatic to jump in and ride without having to worry about being challenged or 93 fuel.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome! I haven't heard with to many people haven't trouble with the hardtop verts, so you should be good.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Nice part of the world for a convertible too. I moved to NC from the UK and it is soooo nice to have a convertible.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.
Vette was modded heavy but was always having issues with it. Fix one thing something else would start showing up and thats to be expected but I just didn't have time to keep messing with it. Travel with the job, enjoy fishing and have something in the trailer behind the cars that fills the need for speed . I'm also 57 so time to slow down and just trying to make life simple as I can again. . .

Live in all 55 mph zone around the beach. What real fuel millage are you guys getting if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I use my 6 for military and for delivering pizzas in my off time. I see about 21 MPGs with a little more spirited driving than most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts