Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Richard and I bought my G6 2 days ago, exchanged it from an '07 R/T AWD Dodge Caliber ! Before i had 4 Mazda MX-3's, the last one was about as fast as my new '07 G6 GT, but i can tell i prefer my G6 ;)

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Quebec, Canada.. i speak french :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the site! your english is fine, better than some who's first language is English haha! Glad ya joined - hope to see some pics of your ride! Any plans for it or just drive it for now? : )

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Bonjour mon amie! Welcome to the site and congrats on your G6! I agree your english is pretty good, I am sure it is better than the little bit of french I remember from High School. Enjoy your 6 and the site!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Your going to love it here! Welcome to the club.

·
GT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Wow, people around here are more friendly than the other clubs i've been into.. thanks :D

I got it black ! If i remember the 2007 GT have 224hp 220lb-tq, i'll try to get 240hp, not too hard and i heard the stock exhaust is very restrictive, is that true?

I want to put some money on appearance,
Like the GTP hood (does it fit?)
Black wheels with chrome border
HID's
...Mmm the OEM fog lights are kinda... don't know how to explain but they are pretty useless when it comes to light output... something to do about it?
and maybe the black housing projectors :)

·
GT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mmmmm and it's friday :D beer time tonite :p but i have a problem... if i take beer tonight, that means i can't drive my G6 until tomorrow :( that is very sad :( LOL !

Someone can give me some ideas to improve my G6 ? It's not like this car needs to be improved, but i want it unique :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
welcome!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts