Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.

Just picked up a 2009 G6 GT. So far, I have to say I Love It! I moved up from a G5 that was pretty stripped down. I'm assuming it has the basic GT package. 3500, power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, monsoon stereo, stereo controls on the steering wheel, and I guess the rest of the basic stuff. Had 52k on it when I picked it up, but my 5 had 50k. Will post up pics after I get it washed. I look forward to frequenting the forum over here.

Josh B

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the group! Nice to know I'm not the only 09 G6 Gt w over 50k! Just about to hit 54k, still riding like a dream! Keep us updated on the ride! P.s. Have fun finding aftermarket stuff - its out there just a B to find.

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Welcome Josh from VA , you'll find some great tips and good reading on everything Pontiac G6.
Jump in and take a ride, you're going to love the G6 Owners Club!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the welcomes y'all. So far I Love the car. So much nicer than the 5 that I had. Had an issue with the driver's door latch and the door ajar message but the dealer took care of that for me n/c. I've already put 2k on it in just under a month (Yeah, I drive it a lot). I'm impressed by the fuel mileage by the V6. I would get 27 mixed in the 5 and so far I'm getting 25 mixed in the 6. I'll sacrifice 2 mpg for a V6.

Oh, for y'all with the hankook tires, do they always ROAR this bad? It's really annoying. I had 33's on my Jeep and they didn't roar like this.....

JB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts