Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 07 G6 Gt Coupe with a 6 speed and 3.9. Hopefully made a good choice.....

Also new to the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will get pics up soon. Its been raining so I havent been able to see the cars full potential. I had never seen one with a 6spd manual. Anyone know how rare they are??

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Yes you made a great choice! I have an 06 GTP with the 3.9 6 speed mt. I bought it brand new in June of 2006 and have put over 114K miles on it and still love driving it every day. I have had to only replace the normal wear and tear items (tires, breaks, fluids, ball joints, O2 sensor, t-stat).

·
Registered
638 Posts
does the 3.9 6 speed mt fit the gxp?!?! lmao i want it nooow
the 3.6 would destroy that 6spd in about 1 sec. its hit or miss as to if u got a good trans with the 6spd manuals............ they cant hardly stand up to the 240hp of the stock 3.9 more often than not...........

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Good choice. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. So far pretty happy with it. To my surprise it is fairly quick!! I did a nice little burnout the other day and both front tires spun,I figured it would do a 1 wheel peel!?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW what performance mods should i do. Thinking just a c.a.i and exhaust. Any noticiable gains??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts