Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Yesterday (1/7/12) I purchased a used pontaic g6 gt, 2008. Only 27,000 miles, with all the extra bells and whistles.

I never knew you could get petals that move! haha

Anyway, I am coming from a 2010 ford focus SE. It was a nice car, but I am well over six foot and so the car wasn't working out for me. That, and I need a car with some more room in it.

I looked forward to my time spent with this car, and here.

It is nice to meet everyone of you.

Take care,

-Blue

·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
Welcome! I am sure you will love the 6, they are very good cars and mostly easy to mod, any questions don't hesitate to ask!!!

Sent from my MB520 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
You will love the 6! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

I am loving the car this far. I test drove several brand new models and used models of different brands (ford fusion, honda accord, even a mazda 6). None of them had that "wow I got to have this car" feeling I like I go when I drove the g6.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I am loving the car this far. I test drove several brand new models and used models of different brands (ford fusion, honda accord, even a mazda 6). None of them had that "wow I got to have this car" feeling I like I go when I drove the g6.
Really? Wow! I didn't test drive many other vehicles, All I know is they tried to put me in a G5, I laughed in their faces and they responded with the G6, needless to say I was reluctant, But now I'm glad I made the decision to buy it,

Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy the G6 more and more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts