Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a 2007 G6 gt, BUT I think I got lucky.... my g6 has the gxp body kit. Ive been reading the threads for awhile and I was just tryin to get some tips on simple mods I can do to my car. Pretty sure Iam gonna paint my calipers red this weekend. Just looking for some ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
It's easy to do 'simple' mods. I added a trunk mounted 12 disc CD changer, drop in Amsoil EA air filter, 0W30 synthetic engine oil, and I MIGHT get a lighter tire wheel combo once the stock continental tires wear out; then I'll replace them with winter tires. Yes I know, chrome wheels and winter tires aren't the best combo but as I do more summer driving than winter driving it makes more sense to run the lighter wheel combo when the vehicle is driven more!

However, you'll have to create your own ideas as well to make your ride unique, and to your own personal style.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright will do. And as of the gxp body kit iam almost positive thats what it is, dont hold me to it though. Maybe with your guys help I can get conclusion about it. I am gonna clean and wax it today so i'll take some pics, gotta alot of rain here in ohio yesterday lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.