Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had a slightly false start there...

The G6 Owners Club is on a private server now alongside the Grand Am Owners Club. We had the site up and running, but did not notice the avatars, profile pictures and attachments were all corrupt. We had the same issue when moving the GAOC, so we knew how to fix it.

As a result, and posts made yesterday have unfortunatly been lost, but we hope you won't be too upset. The new faster and more reliable server should make up for that.

Thank you all for your continued patience through this rough transition!

·
Registered
423 Posts
is it just me, or are the avatars and pics STILL screwed up?

maybe i just need to take a trip to lenscrafters and get some new progressive bi-focals........

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try clearing your cache. Your browser will pull the corrupted cached copies. It messes with the mind, I tell ya!

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey, shawn/kelly

earlier this week i thought the club was at 306, or even 308 in membership. did we 'loose' a couple due to the changing of the server? i see the 'newest member' today was #305.

just curious......

kevin

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G6Action said:
hey, shawn/kelly

earlier this week i thought the club was at 306, or even 308 in membership. did we 'loose' a couple due to the changing of the server? i see the 'newest member' today was #305.

just curious......

kevin
It's quite possible that we lost a registration or 2. :( I hate when stuff like that happens, but unfortunatly that's the way it goes sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts