Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install the kenwood DDX512 into my car but i dont know it it will fit and look good casue i know you can make it fit but i dont want things to hang out. Does anyone have one installed or know if it will work?

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
yup no prob i got a friend that works for kenwood and this is how they check if the kits fit or not. Have fun any more questions just ask me. If I dont know the answer to your question I know a couple people that prob know the answer

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Like what are you looking for? What kind of chrome grill? What type of design or you wanting like a recessed grill that you can paint the same color as your car?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like what are you looking for? What kind of chrome grill? What type of design or you wanting like a recessed grill that you can paint the same color as your car?
Well i really dont know what i'm looking for but i just want my car to look nice and have had no luck finding websites. I have one of 4 g6 coupes in my town and when i drive i want ppl to know it me even though i'm the only onw with the black one. but i want parts to make it unique like different grills or bumpers and just things i can add to the outside and in.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Intake- Talk to Lampoon

HIDS- www.xlsperformance.com

exhaust- Magnaflow or GTR

Overlays- Talk to Lampoon

Engine bay painting- Talk to your local painter or air brush guy

tune- vectormotorsports.com or whiteautoandmedia.com

grills-http://www.woodview.com (g6ownersclub sponsor)

I mean there is just so much stuff i could keep going all day. Just let me know if there is anything else you think of.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Intake- Talk to Lampoon

HIDS- www.xlsperformance.com

exhaust- Magnaflow or GTR

Overlays- Talk to Lampoon

Engine bay painting- Talk to your local painter or air brush guy

tune- vectormotorsports.com or whiteautoandmedia.com

grills-http://www.woodview.com (g6ownersclub sponsor)

I mean there is just so much stuff i could keep going all day. Just let me know if there is anything else you think of.
Do you know what size of led lights i need for the speedometer, lock/unlock, widow and climate controll lights

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
thats something that you want to ask Lampoon. Everything on my car is black and red so i did not change any inside lights except for the map light and all outside lights and the trunk light also.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
lol thats funny find LAMPOON on one of these pages click his name then find on that page pm this member

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.