Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Luv the G6...:)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new to this forum and i love the G6... I am going to get rid of my great running 2 door Sunfire for a 2006 G6 possibly... Not just any G6, this 4 door black GTP with panoramic sunroof...:cool: It has 94000 km/58000 miles for you all south of the border. The panoramic roof had me skeptical but i think with this forum I should be able to keep that in check (I hope). Anyone have any issues with the 3.9L engine mated to the automatic transmission? I used to be an auto mechanic and don't hesitate to fix alot of things myself, but engine and transmission are big items... Has anyone had the whole panoramic roof replaced off warranty? Just thinking of worst case scenario... This G6 I'm looking at has me seriously drooling.....:bow:

Looking forward to feedback...:bigear:

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Welcome eh! What year was your Sunfire? I've heard a few horror stories regarding the pano roof, but as Nick said there are some successes as well. A neighbor in my condo building had a G6 with the pano roof and loved it; unfortunately he was in an accident and totalled it about a year ago :(

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, this pano roof looks like it may need some attention right off the bat, I will be taking a much closer look this week at it (test drive)...

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, my Sunfire is 1999 with 240 km, 150k miles on it. still serves me well. Need more than 2 doors sometimes though. Lots of good stuff on this forum, already printed out the fixes for the pano-roof and i don't even have the car yet...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts