Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just wanted to say I enjoy this forum and club. I have been in the accessory buisness for 10 years working mainly with the OEM product and now have the opportunity to work with GM as an accessory distributor for the Pontiac dealers to fullfill all there customers needs for factory accessories. I just purchased a 2008 black G6 sedan base with the 2.4l that I will be adding a list of accessories that will dramatically change it overall appearance. Will try and upload images when completed.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Hello, Just wanted to say I enjoy this forum and club. I have been in the accessory buisness for 10 years working mainly with the OEM product and now have the opportunity to work with GM as an accessory distributor for the Pontiac dealers to fullfill all there customers needs for factory accessories. I just purchased a 2008 black G6 sedan base with the 2.4l that I will be adding a list of accessories that will dramatically change it overall appearance. Will try and upload images when completed.
What type of accessories do you distribute?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We distribute every type of GM factory accessories. If GM has available ,we ship it to the dealer, sorry no retail customers,but am willing to help out if I can with info,etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have posted all my pics I have in the gallery, It has a gm catback single exhaust-built by borla, carbon fiber dash kit, ground fx kit ,lip spoiler,upper and lower chrome grille inserts,vent visors and their new 18" wheel &tire package. Had my bodushop custom paint the fuse cover and engine cover with a carbon fiber look and red accents. The dealers I have taken it to show them don't realize its a G6 ,none the less a base sedan. I have a GTP -Street Edition hood on order, no stock available right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
new

hello all well this is my first time I just got my new baby and I love it, She is out getting her windows tinted as we chat, I will post a pic when I get her back, I have order her bra on line and am waiting for it to arrive am looking some nice rims and tires I really enjoying my new ride, :p:beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.