Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Zina, and my 2008 only 29885 miles G6 GXP coup is fully loaded and is my baby, my mid life crises car! Looking forward to being in this fine group of G6 owners.

·
Registered
283 Posts
You're very fortunate to have found such a rare car, but unfortunately production numbers were low and there was little aftermarket support from the beginning. And, it's essentially nonexistent now. Few custom accessories were made for the GXP and they're going to be tough to find. (I still see a couple of the Megan Racing front strut tower braces on eBay, though, which should fit. ) If I were lucky enough to have one I'd try to keep it mostly original and hope to not have to use it as my daily driver. Good luck and take care.

·
Registered
‘08 g6 GXP Street Edition coupe
22 Posts
You're very fortunate to have found such a rare car, but unfortunately production numbers were low and there was little aftermarket support from the beginning. And, it's essentially nonexistent now. Few custom accessories were made for the GXP and they're going to be tough to find. (I still see a couple of the Megan Racing front strut tower braces on eBay, though, which should fit. ) If I were lucky enough to have one I'd try to keep it mostly original and hope to not have to use it as my daily driver. Good luck and take care.
I live in Illinois and I have 1 of the only 7 GXPs in the state

1 - 10 of 10 Posts