Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the title sums it about up. I have gotten myself a 2008 G6 although only a 4 cyl was in need of a car and couldnt find the gt ver of it although I am working with what I got there is a few questions I have.

Now I have been working on my car got the rims 20" Edge Hype 2010 models and dide the tint also did the sound systems which I plan on finishing this weekend adding another amp and 2 more tweets.

I did get the H.I.D lights for the front (although to be honest that was a nightmare) for some reason the passenger one kept going out. /sigh though I finally fixed it after replacing it 3 times.

There are a few things I have been trying to find out about and haven't been able to do so. Now I am looking for tail lights more of a EURO STYLE Crystal Clear Tail Lights but it seems that they only go to 07 does anyone know if they work on the 08.

This is the outside I am looking to also find the chrome pieces for the top around the door take off the strips on the side (but have to fill the holes)
Also looking to lower it just a tad....So much work I would love to do and so little money to do it with lol

Here are some pics of the outside once I finish my system id would love to post them as well.

·
IT'S BAD ASS IN BLACK!!!!
135 Posts
Welcome....Nice rims for sure! What tint % did you opt for? Looks like 20 on the front and 5 on the back from your pic....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tint % you are correct about the back it is 5% but the front has to be 35% at least that's what they told me the legal % was.

I ordered by dash kit going a red carbon fiber in all the inside once I get that in I will post some pics I am looking to add some red neon lights under the pedals and on the passenger side. I will be looking to finish my system Monday so I am hoping to have some pics up then as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts