Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i bought my 07 G6 GT convertable about 3 weeks ago. I love it.
It has 18,000 miles. I love the tires on there but i know its going to be expensive to replace the 18" low profile tires!! Oh well worth it!!!!
I have an issue about the wiper switch...... i know if you pull it down twords the floor is the "mist" setting.... wel it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there anyone who can give some info on how to fix it or bring it to the dealer?

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
So i bought my 07 G6 GT convertable about 3 weeks ago. I love it.
It has 18,000 miles. I love the tires on there but i know its going to be expensive to replace the 18" low profile tires!! Oh well worth it!!!!
I have an issue about the wiper switch...... i know if you pull it down twords the floor is the "mist" setting.... wel it works sometimes but not all the time. Is there anyone who can give some info on how to fix it or bring it to the dealer?

I am not sure if I am misunderstanding what you said but, if your looking for the "mist" as in the windshield washer fluid to spray out & clean the windows...on my G6 thats on the end of the arm (in the form of a button). I was having problems with my washer fluid as well, and I had to take it to the dealership & they had to reconnect some hoses. Since it sounds like you bought the car used, consider where it came used from. Both of the G6's that are in my household came from Hawaii to Wisconsin & we are thinking some of our issues arose from the change in climate & the possibility that in Hawaii they may not have used washer fluid (possibly just water which froze & were the beginning to our problems) and when the cars were here for there "1st winter" the problems arose because of the weather. Just an idea, hope it helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts