Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I just got a 2008 G6 gt with only 22,900 miles (it has like 23, 600 on it now :angel2: ) on it for 12k :beer: I think I got a good deal =D But yeah, I'll post some pics tonight, I'm planing on geting an exhust tomorrow and a CAI, then maybe a tune next week. Anyway I'm happy to be here =D Loving the car so far (my first car, always drove a truck before >.> Orrrrr a sportbike )

Also alitle offtopic here...

How does it do in the snow :confused: , Should I get 2x studded tires or will just reg studs be just fine, I don't wanna be crashing into things >.<

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome!

Dont over do it with the studs haha just normal studs are fine. I dont have have studded tires and i tear through snow with my 6 like its not even there.

what kind of exhaust are you gonna get??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!

Dont over do it with the studs haha just normal studs are fine. I dont have have studded tires and i tear through snow with my 6 like its not even there.

what kind of exhaust are you gonna get??
Hum Maybe I'll wait to see how it does without studs save my self some cash =D

Welcome!! What color did you get?? What do you plan on doing with the exhaust?
Black =D wanna get some tinted tail lights too

I might have a local shop do a magnaflow, Untill I can get some highflow cats then do a full duel exhaust with an x pipe in the middle, but gotta wait a few years for that shop wont install till its 4 years old ~_~

But yeah that magnaflow wold only cost me 350 out the door.

Whats the talk about the GT-R Exhaust, I've heard a fare amount of ppl have it on here is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Its a exhaust made specifically for our 6s, it sounds awesome and anyone who has it has nothing but good things to say about, check out their website and there are tons of videos on youtube.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks forthe info, I contated them about how much the shipping would be, shipping to alaska is never fun, I'll probly buy if shipping isnt like $250 lol

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
No worries, yeah same with shipping stuff to canada...stupid taxes and brokage fees and what not :p

·
Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Welcome to the club. Lots of knowledge in here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts