Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
iz Jared
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate doing these intro things, but they are a necessary evil, I guess. My name is Jared, I currently live in St. Louis, Missouri. My most current car is a 2005 Pontiac G6 GT; Ivory white, black leather interior, tinted, slap-tronic (or whatever Pontiac calls it) transmission. Currently there isn't a whole lot done to Angel, however there is a LONG list of things to come.
New wheels, new tyres, lowered, smoke the light covers, upgrade the brakes, upgrade the suspension, new exhaust, new intake, new fuel pump/injectors, and at least one radar detector.

Angel is my 4th Pontiac, I've also owned a Bonneville SSEI, Grand Prix GTP, and Grand Am.

Those have gotten thrown in a long list of other cars. Some of the most notable, 2001 Supra, 1999 Camaro, 1999 Mercedes S430, 2000 BMW 525i.

I was born and raised just outside Chicago, Illinois. I am a diehard Bears and Cubs fan. I still go to several of their games each a year.

When I'm not working as a sign language interpreter I'm usually working as either a bouncer at a pub, or doing repos for rental companies. If I'm not working at all, I'm usually at home in the kitchen.

Cars/driving and cooking are my main passions. Some friends and I have started writing a cookbook... Kind of the "single guy's guide to getting laid" type cook book.

This is me in a nutshell, anything I missed just feel free to ask.

·
iz Jared
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty well sums it up, I guess! What year Grand Prix GTP? I had an 89 SE (top of the line model at the time), 97 GTP, 04 Comp G and 05 Comp G
the GTP was a 99... it was a fun car. I like Pontiacs. They have always been the better counterpart of the GM line... At least to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts