Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happening everybody? I'm not new to forums by any means but I am to this one! Everybody calls me Btz (beats) I'm a well known breaks Dj from New England. If you ever care to listen to us live it's Thursday nights from 8-10pm EST @ www.nsbradio.co.uk and make sure to come say hi in the chat! So I really am here for the love of my G6 but I wanted to let everybody know a little about me.
So, I do love my G6. I have had other cars, my previous was actually a 2002 Grand AM GT and I have driven many. But everytime I drive my G6 I love evrything about it. Every shift gives me pleasure. Ok so not too get too weird right off the bat...... she's a 2007 G6 GT with about 29,000 and is charcoal which is a totally sexy color on this car :) I will get some pics up in the next few days but Ive got work tomorrow and gigs tonight and the next 2 nights so you just gotta give me a minute.
She does have tinted windows and rainguards on the windows but other than that pretty much stock at the moment. Upgraded sound w/ 6 disc and remote start and all that Jazz! Being a serious audiophille (I'll also post pics of my studio) I would like to add a sub and amp next to get a little more bass out of her. I'm not a rookie with this stuff but things just get more and more complicated so I'm definitely going to need some advice on that. I haven't had a chane to check out all your cars yet but I have always had a serious passion for cars and I am a driver!, so if you would like to point me in th right direction or post some links, please do!! I gott abounce back to work for now but I look forward to getting to know some of you. Stay up!
Btz

·
Registered
346 Posts
If you want the best headunit, go with Pioneer or Kenwood.

My favorite is the Z110BT by Pioneer, it has a 7 band EQ. Or if your even more of an audiophile, Kenwood makes their signature headunit with a 13 band EQ ... the DNX9140.

Both are the best on the market, and both cost a ton.

Oh and welcome to the community!

·
Registered
555 Posts
car DVD player online store

7-inch monitor touch High Definition (HD) screen Ford Focus Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System Bluetooth TV
Product Description:

7-inch monitor touch screen double-Din complete car entertainment system
Compatible with DivX,MP4,MP3,multiple regions DVD, VCD, CD and CD-R/CD-RW
Built-in GPS function and Bluetooth for hands free call (play CD/DVD/FM while watching GPS navigation image)
Keys with touch sensor
OSD menu with graphical user interface
USB port and SD slots
Built in TV tuner,PAL/NTSC or SECAM compatible
Built in FM/AM tuner,OS: WIndows CE 5.0
Warranty:One year

car DVD player online store
I smell a ban...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts