Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my name is Austin I'm from northern Colorado and I have a 2006 G6 sedan and I'm glad I decided to join the forums! I will be posting progress pics of my car since I still have more that needs to be done! The pictures below are the day I bought it on top and how it looks now on the bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey everyone my name is Austin I'm from northern Colorado and I have a 2006 G6 sedan and I'm glad I decided to join the forums! I will be posting progress pics of my car since I still have more that needs to be done! The pictures below are the day I bought it on top and how it looks now on the bottom
Welcome to the forum, Austin! Send us a PM if you have any questions or concerns. We'd be happy to help you into your local GM dealership as well!

Hope to see you around the forums.

Geoff G.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm hoping someone can help me with my rear speakers issue. Went thru the car wash yesterday they were crackling so I shut the stereo off. Went out later and everything worked them today I start my car and the speakers in the back aren't working and the stereo sounds like a transistor radio help what happened?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts