Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Louie.

I've had a 2006 G6 for about a year now. I'll get pics up when i can. Its basic now but hopefully with a few mods, cinderella will be ready for the ball. I'm up in maine and see a few of them around. I love my car. hopefully i'll learn some new things about it, what it can do and what makes 'er purr.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Louie

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I see G6's all the time down here in SC. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up going with the sedan. Its a metalic tan color. More doors for more kids. My wife usually take it for travel because it gets really good gas mileage. Right now we are cruising in at about 27 MPG.

Sadly, I think my thermostat went on me yesterday so i have to get that fixed so i can start enjoying my AC again.

I'll end up putting pics up soon. Maybe when I give her her next bath and all sudded up. Thanks for the welcome :)

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Hey Louie, welcome to the site! I have had my 6 for over four years now and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's great to be amongst so many other G6'rs.

I just have to say I’ve been a fan of Pontiac since I owned my first one which was a 86 Pontiac firebird. After that it was a 92 Pontiac grand Am, then a 96 Pontiac grand Prix. Then a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am sedan. I did have a Chevy Lumina for a while, but not by choice, although it was nice, I had to get back into a Pontiac so I ended up buying my G6. Unknown to me when I first saw it, I think the dealer said it was the sporty version of the grand am.

My only complaint, I travel a lot from Maine to Boston a lot (3 to 4 hour drive one way sometimes) and man, the bucket seats hurt my tush. :p If they could build a massager into the lower back and shoulders, golden, I’d live in my car. :p

PS.. My temperature sensor went, and then came back to life. No more engine light. Although I have learned where it's located. I'll perform minor surgery next time it comes on. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts