New Toy

6K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Hollywood__ 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#9 ·
I don't. Coupes look slick, but sedans are much more versatile. :D

Oh and nice G6!

#10 ·
I originally wanted a sedan too, but GTPs are hard to come by around here, and the color, price and mileage combination were too good to pass up! I'm happy with the decision, it gives me an excuse not to have to drive everyone and their crap around ;)

#13 ·
So would the back seat... :deal:

:p

#15 ·
We like to joke around a lot here... :D

#18 ·
Pshh Mark who you callin lame? Don't come callin me when your hubcaps get missing at our meet.... :D hahah

You don't have to pay to use smileys... Ahh see! Pooners helped ya out. lol

#20 ·
Awesome! I prefer the 'older' front end look on the GTPs, the newer ones before Pontiac was axed were WAY too busy looking. Congrats!

#21 ·
I've been around for a while, but this is my first G6 (07 GTP):

Nice coupe, I like the blue too. I was looking at them and then I found a drop top that I fell in love with and I bought it on the spot after checking it out from head to toe inside the dealership garage. Super clean, no miles, on female owner and perfect record for the car.

It's only been like four days and I already love it. I cant wait for a nice 65+ degree day..........

I see a lot of nice G6's on here and I know a lot about car audio, electronics, etc.... if anyone needs some help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.