Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all first of all I would like to introduce myself, my name is Rob. I am a recent G6 Owner of a 2005 pontiac and I immediately fell in love with my car. Everything is stock but I don't know much about the car seeing as it is my first. I have a few questions I didn't know where to really post them so I figured I'd would try here. I would love to make my car a performance car excuse me if I get things wrong once again it's my first car. For example I would like to add more hp I read that you don't get much but I would like to know what I should do to my Stock G6. I would like to know what I should add to it I am taking everyone's opinions in. Would appreciate it if you listed what I could do to it where I could get the parts and maybe prices if you can, please and thank you!

Things I would like to do to my G6 for example would be:

Tint Windows
Get wheels and tires (Don't know where I should buy them ie; Website suggestions appreciated)
Maybe get Dual Exhaust if possible.
small spoiler nothing too big.
New Body Kit
Crab Intake (Read about it from here)
Would like a louder muffler for one

I'm open to all suggestions. Would appreciate anyone's help!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club! Look through member's signatures and progressions for some ideas!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Theshibbykumquat, his signature is a greeat place to find suggestions. try searching eBay for a 2009.5 spoiler (noticable difference.) tirerack is a good place for wheels and tires. Carid.com has some good stuff too. GM ground effects looks BA if you have the wallet to support the price tag. as far as exhaust goes, there are a few options or custom. Dual out is most likely custom as i have not found one. And eagle eye headlights are a favorite on here. Oh and welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts