Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just joined yesterday, I've got an 05 g6 gt and I'll have some photos up soon. Any ideas on mods??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Welcome! Spend some time in the Members Rides area and you'll find a ton of ideas. Painting the calipers and adding tints are favorites. same with eyelids and adding chrome to the lower grill. Debaging is also popular. There are a lot of inexpensive mods available. As well as the pricier options.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I was thinking of doing aluminum for the grilles instead of chrome I saw some photos online I might do that. I just did some led accent lighting I'll upload some photos soon

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got the GT. options are sunroof premium cloth fog lights chrome wheels chrome exhaust tip 6 disc monsoon remote start. I think that covers it lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I was thinking of doing red calipers I think it'd look good with the silver.

·
Autobot Mechanic Lycan
125 Posts
Thanks. I was thinking of doing red calipers I think it'd look good with the silver.

Yes it will. it will give a spaceship/fast and furious/"omg look at that!!! its awesome!!" vibe to it.

Welcome!! Ive got silver with red calipers.....if you check out my progression thread ive got pics.
Click
Yeah, what he said. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha awesome now I'm excited to do it! Hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3m adhesive on the outside. It's wired to the little side marker light. Thanks I like them alot. :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome, im just up the road from ya in portage/kzoo

1 - 20 of 63 Posts