Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive had my g6 for bout half a year n always been in love with customizing but never knew i could do it to a g6 and exited to be on the site

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the group! I'm very new myself but can't tell you how much they've already helped me. Looking forward to seeing photo's of your ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx very much guys and i would to upload some pics but everyone would probaly laugh seeing how as of right now my car is completley stock

·
LCPL Cobb
67 Posts
I'm sure that a lot of people on here have posted pictures of their car when it was bone stock. So, go right ahead.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site! You shouldn't be afraid to upload some stock pics of your G6, it will answer a lot of questions that are on our minds (color, sedan/coupe, submodel, etc?) There are a lot of things out there for our cars, but you can always go custom to keep yours unique.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry ive tooken so long to reply i have a maroon (practically red) 2008 sedan pictures will come soon lol and yes i have done a smokey burnout in my stock g6 it just has to be on a good day

1 - 12 of 12 Posts