Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I am new here. About to pay off my used 2006 Pontiac G6. 3.5L. And I have been using this site to gain useful knowledge on getting to know my car better. So now, I have a problem. That is why I am here. I recently had the Struts, Lower Control Arm, Tie End Rods, Sway Bar link, Rotors, brakes, and wheel hubs replaced on both front sides. The thing is that when ever I hit a bump or a dip, it pulls the vehicle to the left. It seems there is some play to it. Like loose in some sense. What would the reasons be. I spent alot of cash on having it fixed but yet giving me this trouble. Thanks

·
Old far...er...tinkerer..
303 Posts
Hello everybody. I am new here. About to pay off my used 2006 Pontiac G6. 3.5L. And I have been using this site to gain useful knowledge on getting to know my car better. So now, I have a problem. That is why I am here. I recently had the Struts, Lower Control Arm, Tie End Rods, Sway Bar link, Rotors, brakes, and wheel hubs replaced on both front sides. The thing is that when ever I hit a bump or a dip, it pulls the vehicle to the left. It seems there is some play to it. Like loose in some sense. What would the reasons be. I spent alot of cash on having it fixed but yet giving me this trouble. Thanks
Sounds like bump steer. I don't know much about it. But I saw something similar described on another forum recently.

Suspension problem - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

My take is that it needs to be (re-)aligned.

HTH.

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts