Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Black Sedan 2008 g6 gt with street edition package. No mods yet, but will start in the summer. I also have a few questions.

1) One of the chrome rings around the grill is bent is there a good write up somewhere that explains how to remove and install for that and the grille? (I have to repaint the grilles cause one is chipping and thinking about doing that black)

Possible Mods
1) Tinted Windows
2) Overlays
3) Possible paint stock wheels

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome! There is plenty of things you can do to your car. Performance wise you can get a tune, intake, and exhaust. Exterior visual you can get a body kit, hood, springs, rims, paint calipers, paint headlight bezels....theres many things that can be done

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the site! nice ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone!! I actually will consider painting the calipers.And for the installation of the new chrome ring and painting the actual mesh grille i'm slightly confused as the directions say use zip ties but i'm not change the oem grille just painting it putting it back in and putting a new chrome grille ring on one side. Any clarification is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So even though everything is still oem will i have to zip tie it like it says or will it work with clips still?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Im thinking about painting the gries black because i have the problem where the upper grille (gxp style) is starting to peel and turn blakc in spots and then leave the chrome ring around it. What do you guys think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts