Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is matt and I have an 06 G6 GT. I picked it up for cheap and am doing some little repairs on it so as of now no mods yet.

I am going to be replacing a passengers side headlight, two fog lights, and eventually a right fender and door, maybe two fenders if i go custom.

Am looking forward to reading on the mods possible on this car and look forward to learning all about it in general pretty much. As I said I got this car cheap because someone got a check from insurance since they hit a deer with it. (but its a clean title) it has front number cover damage (minor), a broken headlight and dented fender and door, also minor. I got the car for less then 15oo though.

And it is loaded too. But i lack a fob, so I cannot test the remote start yet. And the manual shifting does not kick in. The brake sensor sticks I noticed from the cruise control not working properly.. But it acts like it wants to work when i slip it over from automatic, but then nothing shows on the dash and it begins shifting normally then as if in A..

But this was just a general about me and about the car introduction and I will look up the proper section for each or any questions.

Thank you!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts