Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is to introduce yourself without starting a new thread. So if your a newbie do the introductions! If not and you want to just give a shout out, go for it.

:beer:Don't forget to welcome the next newbie too!:beer:

·
Registered
1 Posts
howdy y'all,
i'm todd. my girlfriend brooke and i have 2006 G6 GTP. we bought it brand new and we love it. it's got plenty of spank when you need it, plus it looks cool driving down the road. it's in granite metalic, with dark gray leather interior. we opted for the larger engine and stayed away from the onstar and the adjustable pedals and other crap we would never use. we really enjoy driving it and the many compliments we get from friends when we take it places. i try to keep her as shiny as i can. living in the country sometimes makes that a little hard. i'll post some pics of her soon. just tryin to find the right background. (you know what i mean.....) i'm sure i'll be asking questions or looking for cool ad ons soon.

cya!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all!
my name is connor, from san francisco, california.
Was looking up if it's possible to add some subs to my convertible G6.
It might be dorky but the convertible in San Francisco is a must.
buh-bye

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone , just joined the club . i have a 07 g6 sedan and i love it .. look forward to talkin to you all in the future

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody I'm n00b to this site. I've got a 2006 skittles metallic G6V6 sedan. I've done a little bit of work to it. AFAIK its the most powerful LX9 equipped g6 as well as the fastest N/A LX9 powered G6.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi everybody I'm n00b to this site. I've got a 2006 skittles metallic G6V6 sedan. I've done a little bit of work to it. AFAIK its the most powerful LX9 equipped g6 as well as the fastest N/A LX9 powered G6.
Hey! welcome to the club!!!!!!!

PICS, they're the law:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey!!

Hey.
My name is Taylor I'm from London, Ontario I recently bought a 2008 G6 Sedan and I would like to do some little upgrades to it but not to sure where to get the parts and what not so thought this site would be of some help!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi!, im rob. i own a 2005 GT. no mods yet, i just lost my job so that wont be happening for a little while. im from ny, yea... ny... it sucks cold as canada. ha well what am i supposed to say? i have a lightning audio 10'' sub in the trunk just wired to the rear speakers. nothing specail. mostly for looks because it doesnt run alone or loud for that matter.
the car was supposed to have a 200 watt monsoon system but its got the standerd set up instead. ive had it to 130 acoording to the speedo and my friends porsche.... there you go geewhiz!! :) yea there are fake buick style things on it.. oh well. the vents on the hood are soon to be functional

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Everyone,
I have had my car for almost a year and have only added a few things.

K&N air filter

front wind deflector

Blue Xenon headlights

Yokohama tires (stock ones suk) I live in MA and my car was slipping all over the place with the Continentals.

was thinking of getting a MOD chip . any thoughts?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Everyone,
I have had my car for almost a year and have only added a few things.

K&N air filter

front wind deflector

Blue Xenon headlights

Yokohama tires (stock ones suk) I live in MA and my car was slipping all over the place with the Continentals.

was thinking of getting a MOD chip . any thoughts?
Welcome to the G6 club;
got pics of the wind deflector? I hear the chip thing is a rip off, beware.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello all, i just recently bought a 2007 g6 gt and so far i luv it... im still getting acquainted with it and i work a lot so i havent had much time to play around with it but when i do ill post about it

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.