Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, newbie here. Just wanted to know what some cheap, quick and easy mods for a 2008 G6 GT Convertible would be? I want to start investing in my car, make it stand out a little bit. Any suggestions on where to start? :cool:

ps- it would help if someone could ever figure out this darn high pitched squeal epidemic! :eek::mad:

·
;)
386 Posts
welcome. I started with the cheap mods also. tinted tails depending on how deep of a shade you want(VHT nightshade spray). accent the grill with chrome door molding. eyelids(sprayed or vinyl). I sprayed my mirrors the color of my car. some peeps have blacked out the chrome window/door strip. These are a few things if your a do it yourselfer. check out the members rides forum & browse the g6ers pics for mods you might like. my gallery shows a couple of the simple mods. keep us up to date with your progress & pics;)

·
Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
Are you looking for cosmetic mods or performance? Theres alot of things to do, just depends on which way your going.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Appearance:
Body kit
Lowering springs
Chrome trim
Recessed grille
Spoiler
Vinyl decals
Window tint
Neon/led lights
MPD hood
Chrome grill
Painted mirrors
Remove decals
HID kit
Halo projector headlights

Performance:
WAMS PCM Tune
GT-R Exhaust
CRABS Intake
Ram Air setup
Grounding Kit
Motor Mounts
Strut Bar

Am I missing anything? If you have any questions, we can point you in the right direction.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Easy and cheap are relative... lol

It's best to give him a list and let him pick what he wants.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Check out the member rides sections. Lots of ideas in there.

·
**Amber **
26 Posts
welcome. I started with the cheap mods also. tinted tails depending on how deep of a shade you want(VHT nightshade spray). accent the grill with chrome door molding. eyelids(sprayed or vinyl). I sprayed my mirrors the color of my car. some peeps have blacked out the chrome window/door strip. These are a few things if your a do it yourselfer. check out the members rides forum & browse the g6ers pics for mods you might like. my gallery shows a couple of the simple mods. keep us up to date with your progress & pics;)

I wish I knew how to do this stuff :( I wanna do so much to my car but I don't know how to do a thing

·
;)
386 Posts
Ohh I will mess it up. I LOVE cars but know nothing about spicing them up :)
But I sure am gonna try

I'm starting with chrome

:)
you got this. everyone starts somewhere & you can most likely only get better so just attempt the minor mods & go from there. need help just ask. glad to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts