Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice To Be New @ Something!......finally got my Blue-Gold hard drop top!....who else buys in the middle of winter, drives 10 hours, gets home when it's 5 below zero and still gives the family a ride!.....

I actually own two soft-tops, a '75 Delta 88, and a '00 Cavalier....Love 'em both...[win no races]........

I also have an '09 G6 Sedan, which is a great all-around car......

Looking forward to interacting with fellow 6'ers.....I have much automotive experience.......

So, In April,when the temp should reach 60 degrees,I hope to see if my G6 Hardtop actually works......yup,Mr. experienced in automotives bought one without trying it!!....so, if you don't listen to my advice, I understand......

Happy Motoring to All

·
Registered
28 Posts
Define "advanced age". :D I might give you a run for your money.
I'll be 58 by the time the 1st anniversary of my G6 purchase comes around. (This spring.)
My 2010 G6 GT is one of the favorite cars I've ever owned. And I've owned a few.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Define "advanced age". :D I might give you a run for your money.
I'll be 58 by the time the 1st anniversary of my G6 purchase comes around. (This spring.)
My 2010 G6 GT is one of the favorite cars I've ever owned. And I've owned a few.
Hey Raydar, Currint here.....glad to make your acquaintance!.......well, being on the interweb and all, lets say I've got only a few years on you....so, we're peers in more ways than one........I'm assuming your '10 GT is a coupe.........the Caddy sounds interesting! [what color?] Well, there is one modification on my '09 that I neglected to mention........a Trailer Hitch! That's about as exotic as I get.......

My '09 also has had one more thing on it that ace's yours.........at one point this season I left it outdoors one night...........2 1/2 feet of Snow!

Hurry Spring;
Currint

·
Registered
28 Posts
Currint. Pleased to meet you as well.

The G6 is a sedan. It's the only 4 door vehicle that we have, other than my Silverado Crew, which is too big to be parked most places.
The Caddy engine is installed in my Fiero. The car is painted "Stealth Gray" (a G6 color, coincidentally enough.)

The G6 usually stays inside, but it was temporarily displaced for another Fiero project. Fortunately, it's only seen a dusting of snow. Still enough to freak out the entire city, though.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts