Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. my girlfriend just bought a base 4-door 2009 black metallic g6. im going to suprise her so i ordered her some cheapo purple low beams, purple tag light, purple dome light, and white map lights. i want to get purple revers lights but on sylvania it says its a 3057. if i go look she'll wonder what i'm doing and i want this to be a complete suprise. its to my knowledge that 3057 is a dual filament bulb, my reasonable guess is that it would be 3056 which is single filament. but if anybody has any info send me an email to [email protected] because due to holidays i wont be around a computer alot but emails get sent to the trusty iphone. but yea, somebody help this new guy out! thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
422 Posts
what's this website for if nobody can give me any info. sylvania said 3057 so thats what i ordered. but whatever, it appears this site is a waste of time
Nice 3rd post, and welcome to G6OC

As per owners manual for 06 sedan, the reverse bulb is '3057k'
BTW if the headlights truly are purple, you may run into issues with cops

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Well...if you came here for us to answer all your tech questions then you may be better served just calling your local GM dealership parts counter.
This site is more about fellowship within G6 owners. Not tech support.

While there are quite a few of us with allot of experience we are not necessarily on every min of the day. Especially on Christmas Eve.

I hope once the surprise is over you pay for the citations she is gonna get too. lol

Ive been stopped twice for my Blue LP light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.