Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 G6 and am currently attempting to refinance my loan, for which the lender needs the bluebook value. Trouble is, there are 5 categories to choose from on NADA - sticker from window indicates a regular G6 sedan with sport package added (e.g. 3.5L V6 engine, 17" alloy wheels, fog lamps, rear spoiler) plus preferred package (remote starter, etc.) & adjustible pedals. My question is, which category does this fall under? The 5 options are 1) Sed 4dr GTR Sport manual transmission (no); 2) sedan 4dr. 4 cyl. (no); 3) sedan 4dr GT (?); 4) Sedan 4dr. GTP (?); and 50 Sedan 4dr Sport. Which??

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I have a 2007 G6 and am currently attempting to refinance my loan, for which the lender needs the bluebook value. Trouble is, there are 5 categories to choose from on NADA - sticker from window indicates a regular G6 sedan with sport package added (e.g. 3.5L V6 engine, 17" alloy wheels, fog lamps, rear spoiler) plus preferred package (remote starter, etc.) & adjustible pedals. My question is, which category does this fall under? The 5 options are 1) Sed 4dr GTR Sport manual transmission (no); 2) sedan 4dr. 4 cyl. (no); 3) sedan 4dr GT (?); 4) Sedan 4dr. GTP (?); and 50 Sedan 4dr Sport. Which??

Do you have any emblems on your G6?
You could use your VIN on most sites and let them tell you what it is, but for the most part it should be rather easy. If you have a 4cyl then its a base model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts