Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going guys, new to this forum. I own a 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe Street Edition, currently my project car. Bought the car a couple weeks ago from an auction, 73000kms hit from the driver door and fender. The hit was not hard and luckily my cousin owns a body paint and collision shop so the expenses wont be as much. Will be going up on frame machine this up coming week and will be finished in a day or two then have the inspector come and check everything out for rebuilt title!
(previous owner might be on here)

Here are some pics:

all parts are available for the car already, im only 18 but i do have a great deal of knowledge and understanding when it comes to cars. wish me luck! :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Oo that poor car!!

Good luck!

JT

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes the 3.6 vvt, i just wish they had enough balls to hit 13s in the 1/4 mile!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant even find any performance parts other than the GTR exhaust for 700 buckeroos which isnt happening, and the crab intake which is getting bought soon. I see people on youtube with headers and what not but i cannot find ANYTHING performance wise for this car.

·
Street Edition
46 Posts
Looks like a fun project! I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I'm a new member with a red 08 street edition.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, the car should be up for paint this monday then up for sale it goes. (maybe after i see how fast it goes)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts