Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased an 08 G6 GXP - street edition.

Oh, and my name is Alyssa. :)

^ those are a couple pics from the dealership, I haven't had the chance to get any pics yet.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
already tinted tails and windows...looks damn good!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! :)

Yeah, I've been wanting a g6 for quite some time now and what can I say, Christmas came a bit early?

It does have quite a few miles on it, just over 50k. But it's also certified used, which was a plus. Got it for a great deal!

There's the back, has a nice after market exhaust.

Pretty sure I'm getting the red pinstripe and the back removed, just not very found of it, ya know?

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Well 50K isn't TOO bad as it's likely to have been a lot of highway miles, especially if they were in MT

And just curious with the aftermarket exhaust, does it look like this:

with a Magnaflow muffler? If so it may very well be a GT-R, which would be extra

·
Registered
638 Posts
Hey Alyssa, what part of MT ya from? im workin way over on the east side of the state in Sidney right now and am gettin sent to great falls sometime in january and i have class one weekend a month in Helena, so im all over LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm all over also! lol. Right now, I'm in Havre, then tomorrow I'll be headed to Missoula for a couple weeks for work and then I think most of the month of January I'll be in Great Falls!

·
Registered
638 Posts
LOL sweet haha, my foreman lives in havre and just about the rest of the company lives in Chinook except me lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts