Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I just moved to NY and that means I have to put a front licence plate on my GXP. Not a fan. Does anyone know of any "no drill front plate brackets" for an 09 GXP?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no worries man, once I move back home, I'll work on removing them or I'll get a random vanity plate for the front lol. What color is ur GXP!?
Silver! I was going to post a pic but I cant figure out how to. Yeah, I want to replace my front bumper soon and get abrand new one as I have an annoying dent in it front a small accident. I want to put red nion lights inside the mesh parts of the front bumber and make the fog lights red. Then I also want to add some large red caliper covers to each disk brake that say G6 or GXP on the caliper. I think it would be sick!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Silver! I was going to post a pic but I cant figure out how to. Yeah, I want to replace my front bumper soon and get abrand new one as I have an annoying dent in it front a small accident. I want to put red nion lights inside the mesh parts of the front bumber and make the fog lights red. Then I also want to add some large red caliper covers to each disk brake that say G6 or GXP on the caliper. I think it would be sick!
Sounds good man, I'm also going red accents with mine, but everything else including my car is black. Why not paint your calipers instead of a cover? I've personally never done either but always wanted to, curious of pro/cons of either lol btw to upload a photo below the area you type, there is a box and it says drag files here, open a folder with the photo you wish to upload, left click hold, and drag it into that box and let go of left click. the rest is automatic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts