Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so we are halfway through our summer here in NC and i have not seen anything about a meet here. I recently made the 2500 mile total trip to Indiana and back to see family, friends, and to go to the 2014 Midwest Pontiac Invitationals hosted by CMESSICK. Which turned out AMAZING!!! So, I am trying to get a meet going here in NC somewhere. I'm in Jacksonville but NC is a rather large state so i would arrange for something more centrally located. Please respond to this post if you would be interested in doing this. If enough people say they will and are serious about it, i will put thoughts together and make it happen.

·
Registered
117 Posts
pick a date.. and I'll do what I can to make it down

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously? That would be freaking awesome lol and if I get a dozen or so replies on this I will. Might throw it up on g8, gto, and grand prix forums also

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
60 Posts
I take that "interested" back... I'd be excited to meet up with my fellow g6 enthusiasts/owners. Maybe someone would help with my vinyl tails tint haha

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well your only in chapel hill so a few hours from me. Not too bad of a drive to here. I drove 800 miles one way for the Indiana meet lol. Im gonna be figuring out dates and what not over the next week or so as well as some events to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts