Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it in for service. Service techs said they couldnt find anything.

Symptoms: When cold the engine just continuiously turns over without starting. Let off key let rest and try again before finally firing.

Attempts taken. Used both keys to see if was the key.

turned key to ON. to let fuel pump prime.

Disconnected battery to try to reset system.

Techs said they have heard a couple other people with the same issue however no resolution at this time.

Anyone else having these symptoms? This is for an 08 GXP with only 8,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Took it in for service. Service techs said they couldnt find anything.

Symptoms: When cold the engine just continuiously turns over without starting. Let off key let rest and try again before finally firing.

Attempts taken. Used both keys to see if was the key.

turned key to ON. to let fuel pump prime.

Disconnected battery to try to reset system.

Techs said they have heard a couple other people with the same issue however no resolution at this time.

Anyone else having these symptoms? This is for an 08 GXP with only 8,000 miles on it.

I didn't have that problem and we had one of the coldest/snow filled winters last year too. Just made certain noises when it started but after I let it run to warm up everything was fine. I live in Michigan by the way

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lie in Ohio. When I mean cold I mean first thing in the morning or being in the store for 15 minutes when it's 80 Degrees outside.

Car just turns over and over and over like no fuel or spark. Let it rest for 30 seconds. Try again and she fires right up.

Im thinking fule pressure sensor but I cant find a link stating this car has one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts