Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a couple days ago I finally got my car dropped. My 6 is finally looking exactly the way I want it to look which inspired me to finally make a thread.

and FINALLY recently, I got the car lowered on Eibachs, 1.5 in the front, 1.7 in the back!

·
Legend
782 Posts
Lookin sexy as Hell. :beer:

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
254 Posts
Want to trade? lol Looking spectacular! Nice mean and intimidating look you got going on! Anything done on the inside? And what all have you done to the exterior? Looks like a GXP and then I noticed it was a GT...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interior is just stock, i blacked out the Pontiac Logo on the steering wheel if that counts.. :p

The spoiler is a carbon fiber AIT spoiler, Painted black. And as for the eibachs, If you're on 20 inches and low profile tires your ride quality will be pretty bad, but the looks are so nice that you just forget about it, Honestly one of the better mods i've done. Never realized how much I hated wheel gap until I lowered the 6.

Exterior is...
Debadged
Ait front bumper
Grills taken off stock bumper
Custom eyelids
Sideskirts
AIT Hood
AIT rear bumper
AIT CF spoiler
Shark antenna
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering springs
20 inch C squared Chrome and machine washed wheels
Faulken tires
Xenon lights
and other various small mods i cant think off the top of my head right now

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, Glad you like her!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honesty I don't know the exact number, but for sure it's anywhere from 3 to 5 grand.

·
Registered
290 Posts
what exhaust system is on that? cause i got a base sedan with 3.5 v6 and want to do an exhaust with single out but dont know what exactly i should get

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what exhaust system is on that? cause i got a base sedan with 3.5 v6 and want to do an exhaust with single out but dont know what exactly i should get
A local shop just removed my muffler and put in a new one with dual outlets and aftermarket tips.. I honestly hated my single outlet, wanted to change it since the first day I got the car...

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
oh yea! you have my car minus the rims and the fin lol.
Looks really awesome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Painted the center caps on my wheels. Decided to be a camera whore.

Got any pics of it Chizzels? Let me see ;)

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
sounds good, not very muscle car but not rice rocketie either its a nice low growl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts