Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time for 2012 4th quarter nominations. So if you've seen a G6 around the site that youd like to nominate now is the time. We'll nominate through he first couple weeks of September, then Ill set up the Voting page. The winner will be displayed on our home page for the 4th quarter of 2012.

The rules are:

You are only allowed to nominate one member's G6. including your own if you'd like.

You can submit up to three photographs for each nomination, plus feel free to list mods, or reasons why you nominated that 6.

No more then ten G6's can be nominated for each contest, Once we hit ten the nomination thread will be closed.

In the event that we have a tie both G6's will be displayed. The senior member will be displayed the first month and a half, and the other winner will be displayed the second month and a half.

If you have won in the past twelve months you can not be nominated again.

Lets see what you guys got.

(Note;
the administration posted rules and prizes concerning the ROTM (ride of the month) in a different thread, this is not a ROTM contest but the "G6 Owners Club Feature Car" contest which is held quarterly. Until we have permission to grant the same rules and prizes for this contest understand they are two seperate contest.)

·
Legend
782 Posts
I nominate j dog lol :D

The reason I nominated myself is not to be an ass but bc I feel like I've worked very hard on my car. And also I didn't think anyone would nominate me. But the main reason is I know everyone does things themselves to thier cars. But there is absolutely nothing done to my car from suspension to interior to exterior that I didn't do myself. Everything was and is completed by myself with the occasional second set of hands from my buddy. No shops or best buy have ever been in my car to mess with it. Lol. List of mods in my signature. Thank you.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Are nominations still open? If so I'd like to nominate myself.

Reason being I've done a lot of work and it's come into a great result. I've received many compliments on how clean it looks and how well I've managed to modify a car that people normally don't. I recently took it out on a small track and was amazed by how well it drives and handles, even on banked corners. A lot of time, effort, blood and sweat have gone into this G6, making it one hell of a unique G6, at least in the Northern Illinois area, haha

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'll continue the trend.
I nominate my 6.
My favorite picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.