Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
bet you my car could beat your car :) wanna race for pink slips? dont pick on geewhizs stock car :)

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
Shoot man, I'll throw some bad ass ghetto mods on it so quick that will give me 200 extra HP (so the internet says).;)

But on a real note, if you run 110 octane in your G6, let it be said that you CAN damage your engine.:eek:

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
lol if your racing with a 6 then yes. if your not then wait two more months i should have the 2010 camaro with some mods done to it then we can race if you want??

· Registered
77 Posts
Havent yet..but I am..I have the GTP..bigger engine than your! :)
3.9 V6 has 240 hp and the 07 3.5 V6 has 224 hp not a big difference.

Back to your post you can run a higher octane as long as it's unleaded but it really wont do any good. My 2 cents.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
whatever!!!! lol anyway yes unleaded but why would you want to run that?? you wanna stay in the 90 for the reason you would need to run a 15:1 ratio for that fuel. and the G6 dont have that the most you could use is 93 and get something get a tune do some water injection and a turbo and CAI and that should give you more than what your asking for it woke up my car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.